[cvsnt] Re: check CVS repository integrity

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri May 19 22:07:44 BST 2006

Michael Wojcik wrote:
> [...]
Well we'll have to disagree then (you're welcome to try to come up with a
patch of course).

Sometime quite soon we'll probably have pgp and/or x509 signing of
revisions... that is needed and is a slightly different problem (since you
rarely if ever actually verify them - you just write them into the file and
only verify during a special run of cvs log or similar.  It's just needed to
improve tracability in certain types of secure environments).