[cvsnt] Just-inTime Debugger error on cvs.exe

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 25 00:47:18 GMT 2007

Michael Wojcik wrote:
> Yes, that's easier, if you can get the user to send in the dump file.
> (The new Windows error-reporting mechanisms can simplify that.)

If there's outgoing http a copy gets dumped on our server (for
reasonably recent versions.. we change the URL every now and the so we
don't end up collecting ancient dumps).

Whether I could find a single one out of the list is another matter...
I still find repeating a problem locally to be the best way of tackling it.

I don't think the new windows error reporting system does anything
except send to microsoft.. at least I've never seen it do anything else
and there's no documentation I've seen that says much about it (least of
all how to redirect it).