[cvsnt] Kdevelop/CVS dependency (was: viewvc repecting cvsnt's ACLs)

Tony Eva teva at Airspan.com
Mon Mar 12 13:08:15 GMT 2007

Andreas Tscharner wrote:

> That's a problem with one of the dependencies of KDevelop:
> libcvsservice, which explicitly depends on GNU CVS. The maintainer of
> the Debian package promised me to change that and as for as I
> can see,
> it has changed on Debian unstable, but I don't know how long it takes
> until this goes to Ubuntu...

Thanks for this information. I tried the latest version of KDevelop
(3.4.0) and the dependency issue has indeed been resolved; the CVSNT
package installs with no problems.

--
TonyE