[cvsnt] How does CVS Checkout work

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu May 3 22:44:47 BST 2007

Bryan,

The cvsnt.org/wiki web site has details of how to checkout the source
code, which is the ultimate guide to "how" everything works.  There is
also documentation on the protocol.  There are no easy answers
(particularly with 2.5.04) because of the number of variables involved.

If there is a business reason for your questions (eg: we have a process
that goes like this ... that is required for .... and takes 2 hours to
complete which is too long because ...)?

If you are wanting to make changes to the source and have specific
questions about the code or the protocol then contact the cvsnt-dev
newsgroup.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett

www.fischerinternational.com <http://www.fischerinternational.com>

bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
<mailto:bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com>

Cell:(239)963-5267

Secure Your Risk. Increase Your Bottom Line. (tm)

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information
from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by
any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original
message.