[cvsnt] Cannot add file on branch with CVSNT 2.5.04

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 22 00:30:11 GMT 2008

David,

> I guess there's no bugid associated with this

Correct - it was a side effect of something else I believe.

> ;). Seriously though installing and testing on an issue by
> issue basis isn't an option for us

Unless somebody does it doesn't get fixed ;)  If a you are relying on
CVSNT in a commercial environment then your boss should be persuaded to
donate some of your time to the open source effort or to pay for Pro
support from the people who are providing the open source effort.
Remember that open source is not about 'free beer' but the 'freedom to
contribute'.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett