[cvsnt] cvsnt server on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jul 8 04:26:50 BST 2008

Bill,

> I put the plist in place and rebooted.

Good.

> Still not working; see terminal
> results below:

That is odd...

Check that your firewall is disabled (under Security/Firewall should be set to "Allow all incoming connections") and also try manually loading the launch control:
$ launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.march-hare.cvsnt.plist

Rebooting again could also help...

> quadmac:launchdaemons wlinn$ telnet localhost 2401

I used this command which is much the same to test:
$ cvs info -r localhost

If all that falis can you send the results of these commands:

$ sudo ipfw list
$ launchctl list

As I said - I could reproduce the original problem usnig my newish 10.5 macbook, but after following the previous instructions it just worked for me...

Regards,

Arthur