[cvsnt] How to shrink big binary file?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri May 23 07:41:03 BST 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 10:52:32 +1000, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo,
>
>> I expected it to revert to the old name when retrieving an old tag or
>> an old date, but it seems like the rename is permanent also in ancient
>> history....
>
>You need to update to the more recent 2.5.04 build, that was a bug that
>I believe is now fixed.

OK, I noted on the download page that there are CVSNT minimal client
install and CVSNT minimal server install, but no "full" CVSNT install.
Is there some advice as to which I should use to get my update done?
For example are these going to update my existing installation or do a
side-by-side install.

I also noted that there are two CVS Suite trial installs. What does
the "trial" part stand for? Will it expire after a grace period or
what?

And what about my production server (2382)? What will be the safe
2.5.04 upgrade for that?

It's been a while since I checked in on the download page now....

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)