Hare's consultants have been working with Uniface for over 10 years,
and March Hare were one of the first companies in the world to begin
using the Uniface Web Application Server.
Whether you simply want to know the real advantages and disadvantages
behind each of the technology choices, or if you want a full deployment
proposal, March Hare have got the people and the resources to help.
We can deployment you existing Uniface or Non-Uniface application
to an Intranet or the Internet using one of a number of technologies,
- Uniface Web Application Server 7.2.04 & 7.2.05
- Uniface JTi
- Citrix MetaFrame
- Java Server Pages
- Active Server Pages
Especially for Uniface customers who have become used to everything
being available from Uniface, the challenge of deploying your business
functions to the Internet is not as simple as purchasing an additional
Successful implementors of internet developments have a unique
profile, and use a completely new set of tools to get the job done.
For instance try this quick quiz:
- What's the difference between Uniface JTi server and Citrix
- What are the operating costs for a MetaFrame server versus a
Uniface Web Application Server ?
- What has better network throughput, MetaFrame or Web Application
- What solution is most cost effective for a small, medium or
large development ?
- Which solutions support multi-lingual pages ?
- Which solutions support the visually impaired ?
- What are the upfront and the ongoing cost difference for an
ASP project versus a UWAS project?
If you haven't been considering all these issues, don't worry,
we have. Talk to us today about how March Hare's business focused
people can help you get your business to the web sooner.
March Hare also provide a complete range of consultancy services
to assist you in implementing configuration management, Uniface,
or Java solutions. Please visit our consultants
page for more information.